Monday, May 14, 2007

I dunno where the library is ....

It was my second day and Prof. xyz ( you all know who it is ;) is teching some C stuff ... he asked a girl ... did you count the number of C books in library ... ( what a question to ask ??? ... can't help it ... ).
No. said the girl.
next : 20301045.
(me then thinking ... what is the probability that next turn would be mine ... 1/250 ... hum .... 0.004 ... hehhehe ...... no way ... ); he repeated "200301045" ...
me : (what the buck$%^%&^^* ) ... I stood up and glanced at him with a smiling face ( DON'T YOU HAVE NO ONE ELSE TO ASK??) ...
prof: did you count the number of books in lib.
me: si .. s .. sir ... no sir, I dunno where the lib is ...
prof (what the buck??? )
me (what an answer!!!!!! )
prof : ... interesting ... you don't know where the lib is!!!!
me ( you wanna ask more ??????)

No comments: